Sunday, January 13, 2008

Economic Indicators

Economic Indicators

A presentation on the USA economy by Wachovia Corportation In Jacksonville Fl, recently predicted that we would avoid a recession. They said that if the housing market were not included growth this year would be 2.5 %. The article I read went on to state that there is a little more than 50% chance that the USA economy would avoid recession. That means there is almost a 50% chance that we will have a recession.

George Bush submitted a budget to congress a couple of years ago that did not include spending for Iraq. Consumer prices have not risen much if you don’t count energy or food. How much of those are you willing to do without? The only thing that an economic survey that leaves out crucial sectors is good for is a laugh. I could say that I have always been completely faithful to my wife if you don’t count my three mistresses and my boyfriend.

David Segrest is a REALTOR in Charlotte NC. His website is http://www.segrestrealty.com His email is david@segrestrealty.com

No comments: