Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
Winter has finally come to North Carolina. I am not worried about global warming today. Last night the temperature dropped to 19 degrees fahrenheit. Tonight it is supposed to go to 17. I am thinking about warmer climates. The rollover of the year pins me to my desk doing paperwork for property management. My heart has already moved south.
I imagine a lot of people are feeling the same way right now. There are a lot of sunny beaches that stay that way year round in Central America and the Carribean. In South America it is summertime. The first time I went to Chile, it was September. I was really excited to see the spring flowers blooming. I walked around Santiago in my shirt sleeves. We visited a ski resort in the mountains and almost go snowed in.
Are you thinking about warmer climates? I can help.

David Segrest is a REALTOR in Charlotte NC. His website is http://www.segrestrealty.com His email is david@segrestrealty.com

No comments: