Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Argentina Bound

Argentina Bound

Tuesday I will head for Buenos Aires, Argentina for the CIA conference. That is not an evil USA export that is the real estate organization of Argentina (Camara Inmobiliaria Argentina). They have 2 days of excellent educational presentations lined up. The conference is in the Hilton in Madero. . Information can be accessed at http://www.mundoinmobiliario.com.ar You should probably not go. I think I will be the only gringo there. That is like being the only girl at the dance. I will get all of the referrals.
I am kidding about you not going. I would like for you to go and make the conference and your business a success. If you are new to international real estate going to a conference with the professionals in your target market is an excellent way to jump start your business. This trip will cost around $3000. That is about the same as a half page ad in one of the luxury international real estate magazines. I promise this trip will be a lot more fun.
Everyone knows about the wonderful steaks in Argentina. A lesser known joy is the Malbek wine. They claim that Argentina is the only place where this grape grows. I think there may be some other countries that dispute this. I know that it is some of the best wine I have ever had. Join me in Argentina.



David Segrest is a REALTOR in Charlotte NC. His website is http://www.segrestrealty.com His email is david@segrestrealty.com

No comments: