Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year, New Perspectives

New Year, New Perspectives
I always make New Years Goals rather than resolutions. Resolutions are made to be broken. Goals get reviewed and usually accomplished. I will share two of my 2008 goals with you for 2 reasons. #1 you can keep my feet to the fire and remind me if I don’t accomplish it. #2 Maybe you can help me.
The first goal that I will share is to go to South or Central America at least 4 times during 2008. If you know of great real estate congresses, let me know. With the currency situation like it is going south makes a lot more sense than going to Europe or Asia.
The second goal is to find some large tracts of land in South America and find some European or Asian buyers for them. Let me know if you know land or buyers for land. We can share. The next blog will talk about why Asians and Europeans should be buying South American land.
David Segrest is a REALTOR in Charlotte NC. His website is http://www.segrestrealty.com His email is david@segrestrealty.com

No comments: