Saturday, June 7, 2008

Correction about Frankfurt

Correction About Frankfurt

In an earlier blog I said “The best thing about the Red Carpet Club in Frankfurt was that they didn’t have one.” We have to use the Lufthansa club. Well I’m wrong. This trip through I am going out of concourse “C”. They do have a Red Carpet Club. What a contrast.

Lufthansa had a full breakfast buffet. United has pretzels, crackers and liverwurst. Both clubs have lots of booze. In the states one buys the booze. How much booze do you want before getting on an airplane? In the states Red Carpet has free internet. Here they have T-Mobile. The whole airport has T-mobile. What is the benefit.

On another note. My last two flights have been on TAROM (the Romanian airline). I am so happy that my next leg will be on United. The airplanes and the food are ok. The real problem with TAROM is the company. They are severely understaffed so everything takes forever. Their people would not smile on a bet. I really do like to “fly the friendly skies”.

No comments: