Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Miami Real Estate Congress

Miami Real Estate Congress

Here I am in the Charlotte airport again, headed for the Miami Congress. This is one of my favorite events of the year. To put a cherry on my ice cream, I am also flying out of concourse “C”. My gate is directly across from Phillips Seafood. It is too early for lunch; but I will eat it anyway.

The Miami congress is one of my favorite events of the year. The days are filled with really great educational events. My favorite is the update by Mike Zellner of Latin Trade Magazine. He and his magazine know more about Latin America than anyone. The evenings are filled with really great property tours. They are really parties; but we do look at the properties. Miami is one of the places where “the music has stopped” (not the salsa music, just the real estate music). I hope the developers will be generous this year.

The networking here is fantastic as well. People from all over Europe & South America will be at the conference. I have attended every conference except the 1st one. I have never failed to do at least one transaction as a direct or indirect result of the congress. The address for the congress is http://www.miamire.com


David Segrest is a REALTOR in Charlotte NC. His website is http://www.segrestrealty.com His email is david@segrestrealty.com

No comments: